Starting Wednesday MAY 6TH we will be opening at our normal hours and can schedule regular appointments!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and comfort.
We are following guidelines set forth by the CDC and the American Dental Association, so you will notice that we have made some changes at your next appointment to help protect our patients and staff.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and we will be taking your temperature on arrival.
• To limit the number of people in our office, please call us from the parking lot when you arrive and wait in your car. We will let you know when we are ready for your appointment. If someone accompanies you to your appointment, please have them remain in the car.
• Please use the hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
• We will have a clear barrier at our front desk, and our staff will be wearing face shields, masks, and disposable lab coats.
• We are providing an extra level of filtration systems in each room that captures and removes airborne particles and other contaminants in the air.
• You will be asked to rinse with an anti-viral/anti-microbial rinse before your appointment begins.
• As always, each room is sanitized between patients. In addition, we are incorporating an organic, hospital grade broad-spectrum sanitizer that is 100 times more powerful than bleach yet safe to use where humans and animals reside.
Due to our office closure, we have many patients to reschedule in the coming weeks/months. We appreciate your patience as we try to accommodate everyone.
Thank you for being our patients. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back!
William G. Reeves, DDS and Staff